X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee G
    • Jun 2014

All forums showing empty

When you try and look at the forums, they all show empty, even if you set them to show threads from all time

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_110 Nov. 11 13.03.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	5938
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Jun 2014
    • Leicester, UK

Oops I think that's something I messed up the other day.

Thanks for the heads up I'll go and fix it.

I've accidentally set it to show the Photos tab by default...and of course there aren't many photos.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Jun 2014
      • Leicester, UK

Ok I sorted that, hopefully.

I was experimenting with creating a sort of Gallery by having a Gallery forum where the Photo tab was set as the default.
      Unfortunately I messed it up and made it so that *every* forum had the Photo tab as default, but I didn't notice this until I saw this thread as I've been rather busy.

Anyway it should be back to normal now.

Not a bug...actually a genuine feature of vB5 (defining the default tab). The issue was PEBCAK.

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Jun 2014
        • Leicester, UK

Just as a matter of interest Lee...since I see the question asked about those three vB5 sites I customised. They haven't upgraded because it's my job to upgrade them and I asked them not to touch that side of it and leave it to me. I'm waiting for a good "jumping on point" to upgrade them to a newer version and I suspect that will be 5.1.5. A lot of customisations will break but also quite a few won't be needed so it's a reasonably sized job to scope out and test, and it's one that I mostly do in my own time. I'll get there. The sites are patched and secure and work well as they are despite being old versions because of the work I did on them, they are far from being default installations.

Comment

I had a malware problem. Got rid of the malware but now everything in start- all programs shows as empty.

Comment

Users Viewing This Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,364 at 19:38 on 21 February 2024.

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎